BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

People, People, People...When Will We Learn?

*sigh* People never fail to amaze me. I have come across another disappointing video. This video is sick. This video involves about 10 children, 5 girls and 5 boys, and an adult woman. They are paired off with one boy and one girl in each pair. The woman instructs the children to dance. The children began dancing with each other in a very nasty, sexual, disgusting way. The girls were grinding up on the boys and the boys were riding and touching the girls. Keep in mind, people, these children are probably 9 or 10, if that. There are even YOUNGER children off to the left watching these older kids. They decide that the older kids are getting attention and the adults seem to like what they are doing, so they should do it too. The tiny kids start to behave in the same way. I could not finish watching this video, it was disgusting and embarassing, these are CHILDREN! This goes on for over 5 minutes, but I only watched for 45 seconds, this is ruining their innocence.
Once again, this is put online for everyone to see...I don't understand people's way of thinking...
Any creep and pedophile can just google this stuff. They don't even have to leave their home to see what they want. Parents are putting those children in that situation. As long as irresponsible parents post this kind of stuff online, the internet will be a pedophile's favorite playground.
I don't understand why we WANT our children to act like this...it doesn't make sense...
We have to keep in mind that it isn't the children's fault, it is the parents' fault. They are training their children to act the way they do.

here is the link: (view disgresion is advised)
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhTFM3iHEm8xEUmerY

1 comments:

Beth said...

Jennie...I just love your heart. How did I get you? You are precious.
I agree. I remember when your big brother was a baby, someone was trying to get him to say a bad word..the f word and I threw a fit. That isn't funny. It's weird.
Children are a gift from God and should be treated as such.
Thanks, honey!